We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Administrator to come and join us here at Lucion Services! This is a Full-Time, permanent role where you will be working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm and we are offering a basic salary of £21,673.60.
Providing trusted centralised support to technical site colleagues, management and multiple key commercial clients by embracing new technology and change, ensuring your work is always of a high quality with results being right first time and delivered on time. The duties of the Client Administrator can include but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of multiple key contracts in all contract related administration
- Dealing with client requests accepting work orders, scheduling, and progress reporting
- Arranging site access with clients, tenants and equipment subcontractors
- Diary management and scheduling of survey appointments
- Managing and uploading data to client portals and third-party asbestos management systems
- Ensuring contract SLA’s are met, KPI’s are achieved, and maintaining client trackers
- Financial administration
- Attending client meetings and systems training sessions (travel may be required)
- Reception duties including receiving inbound calls, dealing with clients both face to face and over the telephone
- Any other reasonable ad-hoc duties as requested by members of the Operational Support management team
More About You:
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- IT literate, experience of using third party data systems/portals is desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate
What’s in it for you?
We want to attract and retain the very best people, so we believe in offering you a benefits package that we believe to be one of the best in the business:
- £21,673.60 Basic Salary
- Multiple reward and loyalty schemes:
- Loyalty bonus - paid at 3, 5, 7 and 10 years - We want you to stay with us, however your career path may work out
- £1,000 referral bonus - As a growing company, we are always looking to bring in talented individuals that fit our community. If you recommend someone that joins us, you’ll be rewarded every time
Lifestyle & Family
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- 5 days sick pay
- Enhanced parental leave. We stand above other companies in our field, offering a significantly enhanced scheme for maternity and 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Private healthcare - through Simply Health, employees can claim back expense on dental, eye care and wellbeing services. The premium is paid by Lucion, the employee only pays BIK.
- Employee Assistance Programme when you need support, we make sure it’s readily available for you from an independent provider, 24/7/365
- Wellbeing platform with healthy eating, workouts, meditation guides, discounts, cashback and more
- Flexible, Hybrid Working Policy - we are a technologically advanced company and can provide the tools you need to work to meet your needs.
- Supportive family policies, whatever your parenting journey is, we will offer support when you need it
More About Us!
When you join the Lucion Group you join more than just another set of work colleagues. We are more a like-minded community with a shared vision. That vision is simple. We are committed to protecting people and the planet.
When you come to work with us you soon realise how important our role is in keeping people safe and the environment protected.
In return you will have the backing and support of colleagues who will always help each other, not just some days, but every day. That is the essence of our teams and our teamwork. We know that people are at their best when they are in a positive working environment.
The values and beliefs we hold are embedded into everything we do. We have a clear purpose and a shared set of values. We would love you to help shape them in the future!
Get in touch!
Feel free to email our Recruitment Team at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Job offers will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check across the Group. Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
- Operational Support Team
- Client Administrator
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Lucion Group
The Lucion Group comprises Lucion Services, a market-leading provider of hazardous materials management services, including specialist divisions in radiation protection advice via ARPS Ltd and topographical surveying by Landform Surveys Ltd and Midland Survey Ltd. Delta-Simons, an established multi-disciplinary environmental and health and safety consultancy completes the Group, providing trusted advice and solutions for sustainable development and highly specialised ground engineering services via Ground Engineering Ltd.
We have a nationwide presence with more than 500 employees operating across more than 20 specialist sectors and including Utilities, Real Estate, Nuclear, Technology, Marine and Development.
Loading application form
Already working at Lucion Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.