About Lucion Services
To become market leaders in accredited scientific and certified hazardous materials testing, inspection and environmental management solutions requires a rare commitment to all-round excellence.
Our current highly skilled technical and scientific teams work right across the UK. They provide fast and responsive support to each and every customer. Each project is risk managed from start to finish and solutions are delivered that are not only effective but cost-effective. This includes real-time tracking and reporting of all hazardous materials through our proprietary software solution.
We are looking for people with the same commitment to take us forward. You will already have experience as an Asbestos Analyst and be comfortable providing expert advice and assurance. You will relish a fast-paced environment and the challenge of working on a national and international level. In return, we will provide a remuneration package that reflects our status as industry leaders and the opportunity to develop your career as far as you can take it.
If you believe you are ready for your biggest challenge as a hazardous materials expert, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply below.
We will be looking for you to carry out all disciplines of asbestos analytical tasks and building inspection whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service. You will produce reports using our self-developed industry-leading software, NexGen.
Our phablet device will help you collect factual and numerical data accurately. You will be familiar with all asbestos relevant legislation and its compliance. Your personal QHSE documentation will be maintained and you will be comfortable with internal assurance processes. You will look to build ongoing professional relationships with clients by offering specialist advice and answering queries when they arise. Your communication skills will also be an asset to your fellow team members, our Technical Support team and senior management.
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Supervision of contractors’ remedial work, signing off removal works or rejecting unsatisfactory removals
- Visual inspection and 4SC procedures
- Update progress on site through our self developed and industry-leading software, NexGen.
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a phablet device
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction
- Maintaining your personal QHSE documentation and adhering to internal assurance processes.
- Site representation of Lucion Environmental Ltd.
- Providing a professional and courteous service to clients, answering any queries that they might have as well as specialist advice and interpretation where necessary
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
More About You!
- BOHS P403/P404 or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years analytical experience
- Working knowledge of HSG:248 The Analyst Guide
- Full UK driving licence (manual)
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check
- Flexible approach to travelling and out-of-hours working
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
- Attention to detail
Benefits of Working with Lucion
We want our people to be motivated, valued and ready to engage with us throughout their career. This commitment is reflected in our employee benefits package that underlines our position as industry leaders.
When you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid travel time
- Company matched pension scheme
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry-leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.