When you join the Lucion Group you join more than just another set of work colleagues. We are more a like-minded community with a shared vision. That vision is simple. We are committed to protecting people and the planet.
We know that what we do really does have a direct impact and it really can make a difference. It means there is no compromise in our mission. We work hard every day to be the best at what we do. We trust each other to make the right decisions for our clients, our colleagues and ultimately for our company.
When you come to work with us you soon realise how important our role is in keeping people safe and the environment protected. No two days are the same. You will have to think on your feet, and you will have to be flexible. But in all honesty, we wouldn't have it any other way.
In return you will have the backing and support of colleagues who will always help each other, not just some days, but every day. That is the essence of our teams and our teamwork. We know that people are at their best when they are in a positive working environment. Where they are encouraged to use their skills and where they have the opportunity to progress and become fulfilled.
The values and beliefs we hold are embedded into everything we do. We have a clear purpose and a shared set of values. We would love you to help shape them in the future
As a Dual Trained Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst, you will be joining our subsidiary company Lucion Services, the UK's market-leading, accredited provider of hazardous materials testing, inspection, and consultancy.
You will carry out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and analytical works whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspection.
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Supervision of contractors’ remedial work, signing off removal works or rejecting unsatisfactory removals
- Visual inspection and 4SC procedures
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings through our self developed and industry-leading software, NexGen.
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a phablet device
- Familiarity and compliant
Benefits of Working with Lucion
We want our people to be motivated, valued and ready to engage with us throughout their career. This commitment is reflected in our employee benefits package that underlines our position as industry leaders.
When you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid travel time
- Working Away Allowance
- Company matched pension scheme
- Rentention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
- Salary sacrifice car leasing scheme
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.