Lucion Group is a market-leading multidisciplinary risk management business primarily focused on environmental regulatory services testing and consultancy. Operating within the UK, as well as internationally, through both the Lucion Services and Delta-Simons brands.
With revenues of around £50m, we serve 1,500 clients across >20 sectors including Utilities, Real Estate, Nuclear, Technology, Marine, Government, Education, Planning and Development.
Our teams consist of more than 500 employees, the majority of whom are field-based technical specialists with skillsets in 50+ environmental consultancy services, including hazardous materials, ecology, air and water services, geo-environmental and ESG among others.
As a group of risk management companies, our team continues to accelerate forward beyond the capabilities of other market providers.
You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced development environment but in return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in progressing your career with a dynamic, growth-focused Group of companies, apply below.
As Bid Coordinator, you will lead the bid strategy for the Southern Area, this will involve working collaboratively with Area Directors and New Business Team to identify and qualify opportunities and then prepare responsive, compliant and professional tender responses and proposals. You will be responsible for the bid process from initial intelligence gathering through to submission and handover to the operations/accounts teams.
Work collaboratively with all business departments to ensure that the Bids team has access to the latest information to support the bid process
- Deliver on area targets and objectives for the Bids team
- Developing area bid strategy to support growth
- Maintain a >50% win rate for all bids
- Weekly reporting to Head of Bids on current bids, awards, outstanding bids
- Identifying bid opportunities using information from tender alerts, emails etc.
- Develop win themes and strategy for bids
- Leading on bid/no-bid, kick off, quality and price review meetings
- Producing bid content and supporting Bid Writers in developing content
- Reviewing pricing and content produced for bids and proposals
- Attending bid interviews and clarification meetings where applicable
- Debriefing and lessons learned analysis for continuous improvement and feedback to the Head of Bids, Area Directors and New Business team
- Update of bid resources, response library, CV’s and case studies, references
- Update of bids horizon with information from all sources i.e. tender notifications, business intelligence
- Collaborating with New Business team for targeting in area opportunities
- Providing support for proposals and quotations with BD team
More About You!
- Experience and knowledge of bid writing and coordination processes
- Knowledge of the UK asbestos management/risk management market
- Familiarity with contractual agreements and client management
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- A UK driving licence (preferably clean)
Benefits of Working with Lucion
At Lucion, we build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars: engagement, motivation and value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package. If you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Company matched pension scheme
- Bi-annual team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.