Lucion Group is a market-leading multidisciplinary risk management business primarily focused on environmental regulatory services testing and consultancy. Operating within the UK, as well as internationally, through both the Lucion Services and Delta-Simons brands.
With revenues of around £50m, we serve 1,500 clients across >20 sectors including Utilities, Real Estate, Nuclear, Technology, Marine, Government, Education, Planning and Development.
Our teams consist of more than 500 employees, the majority of whom are field-based technical specialists with skillsets in 50+ environmental consultancy services, including hazardous materials, ecology, air and water services, geo-environmental and ESG among others.
As a group of risk management companies, our team continues to accelerate forward beyond the capabilities of other market providers.
You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced development environment but in return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in progressing your career with a dynamic, growth-focused Group of companies, apply below.
Your role within Lucion will be to assist Lucion's group of companies to acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones, specifically in the marine and offshore sectors.
You will be a key player in furthering the growth plans of a forward-thinking consultancy by increasing revenues achieved from our existing client base and by diversifying our clientele in line with our sales/marketing strategy.
- Research and development with successful implementation of new and complementary testing, inspection and certification services within the Marine and Offshore sectors.
- Plan, prioritise, and perform personal sales behaviours and activities to identify and proactively pursue new target markets, clients, and services mix at a level, in line with the company’s strategic growth objectives
- Plan and manage the generation of new services ‘referrals and introductions’, ensuring efficient handover following award to others in the Marine Department. Maintain a robust record of such opportunities in the Lucion CRM - Pipedrive
- Using a defined sales methodology/process to achieve targeted sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Complete daily and weekly reporting to key stakeholders within the business, utilising reporting and CRM systems provided.
- Keep line manager appraised on deviations from agreed plans and activity targets, deficiencies are to be highlighted and a plan provided of how these are to be corrected immediately
- Attend all planned training to develop relevant knowledge and skills. Use all possible endeavours to consistently, competently, and diligently apply such knowledge and skills
- Take all necessary actions to ensure a competent understanding of the required levels of product, market, and competitor knowledge
- Ensuring commercial reporting for the allocated accounts is well maintained and up to date
- Lead generation and qualification to identify decision makers within target business development clients. Identify their need for our service and their compatibility with Lucion
- Prospecting, networking and attending relevant sector specific events
- Preparation of offers/quotations, ensuring that the technical requirements of contracts are adequately reviewed and subsequently fulfilled
- Collecting purchase orders/contracts for work, having contracts reviewed where necessary to mitigate risk
- Mobilising works with the relevant Account and Operations teams
- Ensuring Administration & Reporting it completed in a timely manner and is accurate
- Ensuring the CRM/Pipedrive system is populated for all sales, prospecting and related works. Ensuring the system is up to date and records individual quote figures accurately in line with Nexgen quotations issued
- Any other reasonable duties requested of you by the Marine Services Director
More About You!
- Knowledge of international Marine and Offshore markets
- A strong aptitude to deliver excellent customer service and maintain customer relationships
- A UK/International driving licence (preferably clean)
- Relevant industry experience and/or competence qualification(s).
- In-house, or external training, to a standard to satisfy any inspection/testing activities, having had practical experience of surveying marine vessels.
- Demonstrable experience of client liaison and provision of consultancy services.
- A proven track record of developing new service lines within businesses and successfully implementing them within an agreed sales plan in the Marine Sector
- Previous experience within the business development/sales sector
- Excellent verbal, written communication and IT skills
Benefits of Working with Lucion
At Lucion, we build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars: engagement, motivation and value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package. If you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid travel time
- Company matched pension scheme
- Bi-annual team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.