Delta-Simons is a trusted, commercially focused, specialist environmental consultancy focused on delivering the best possible project outcomes for our clients.
We have developed our services to provide intelligent, holistic and bespoke solutions for our clients; delivered at regional and national levels within the UK, as well as internationally through the Inogen® Environmental Alliance, a global network of over 5,000 environmental specialists.
We are looking for a versatile and highly motivated individual to join our energetic and successful Geo-environmental team. The role will include working as part of the team to simplify and resolve environmental and ground risks for our Clients through the provision of technical and commercially excellent advice.
The Geo-environmental team’s mission is to achieve Excellence in our Environment through facilitating sustainable development. We will strive for great client care, being approachable and responsive, delivering clear and concise ground risk advice. We work to foster a safe, rewarding and supportive work environment where our people can reach their full potential, such that we are the first choice for Employees and Clients.
Through the delivery of excellent advice, we endeavour to achieve a strong and sustainable financial performance and create future opportunity for ourselves whilst seeking to make a positive social and environmental impact.
If you are interested in joining us in achieving our mission then please apply below.
You will underpin the planning, delivery and management of geoenvironmental site investigations and associated reporting for major industry clients.
- Plan simple projects or assignments, identifying key milestones and time frames for delivery.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project objectives and rationale.
- Organise and coordinate project resources, including suppliers, to enable efficient timescales.
- Facilitate and deliver site investigations and monitoring.
- Schedule and assess third party chemical and geotechnical testing data.
- Use software and technical guidance documents for the assessment of data to determine the required outcome for the project or assignment.
- Produce structured factual geoenvironmental reports to provide solutions to the client’s business needs.
- Adhere to and model high Health and Safety standards, in line with Company procedures.
- Commitment to develop personal CPD.
- Develop your working knowledge of relevant geo-environmental legislation, standards and guidance.
- Develop your working knowledge of the design of conceptual models and thought.
- Professional communication with colleagues and all stakeholders.
More About You!
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject and preferably a secondary qualification such as an MSc, or geoenvironmental related qualification.
- Demonstration of equivalent qualification or experience.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
- Sound communication and personal effectiveness skills.
- A developing ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- A full UK Driving Licence (manual).
- Desirable to be a Member of Professional Body preferably working towards Chartered status.
Benefits of Working with Delta-Simons
At Delta-Simons, recruiting and retaining the best individuals is key to our success and continued growth. We celebrate our staff by offering:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- Company matched pension scheme.
- 24 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Extensive training opportunities and supported CPD.
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance.
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, from a range of brands and services including gym membership and restaurant deals.
- Supported opportunities for volunteering and community action.
Delta-Simons is an equal opportunities employer.
All candidates are advised to read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
For all recruitment enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org