Lucion Group is a market-leading multidisciplinary risk management business primarily focused on environmental regulatory services testing and consultancy. Operating within the UK, as well as internationally, through both the Lucion Services and Delta-Simons brands.
With revenues of around £50m, we serve 1,500 clients across >20 sectors including Utilities, Real Estate, Nuclear, Technology, Marine, Government, Education, Planning and Development.
Our teams consist of more than 500 employees, the majority of whom are field-based technical specialists with skillsets in 50+ environmental consultancy services, including hazardous materials, ecology, air and water services, geo-environmental and ESG among others.
As a group of risk management companies, our team continues to accelerate forward beyond the capabilities of other market providers.
You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced development environment but in return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in progressing your career with a dynamic, growth-focused Group of companies, apply below.
Join the powerful Commercial Team of the leading national provider of trusted risk management, Lucion Group.
In this newly created and unique half and half role, you will assist the group companies of Lucion Services with Commercial Administration, providing administrative support to the Commercial & Contract Administration, Bids, Assurance and Business Development Teams.
Commercial & Contract Administration Support – 20 hours per week reporting to the Group Contract Administration Manager
- Completing new supplier and quality, health, safety and environmental questionnaires
- Accreditation, membership, and insurance renewals
- Assisting the upkeep of NexGen’s Asset Management
- Assisting in managing the contracts and bids email inbox
- Assisting in the contract register response form
- Filing executed contracts on NexGen
- Assisting with the rebate scheme administration
- Provide administrative support to the Bids Team
- Creation of Corporate CV’s
- Assist with supplier vetting for the Assurance Team – following up for accreditation, membership and insurances of our suppliers
Business Development Team Administration Support – 20 hours per week reporting to the Head of Business Development - LS
Open Quotation follow up (Contact the client and ascertain if the quotation is due to be converted to won or lost) Updating the system accordingly
- Updating the New Business forecast on Lucion CRM (Pipedrive) and NexGen. Quote to information to match on both systems – Predicted Purchase Order and start dates to be reviewed and up to date
- Keep Lucion CRM (Pipedrive) up to date with latest wins and losses whilst communicating the latest information to the relevant Business Development Managers
- Lead quality review to issue to relevant BDM – i.e., website viewers, marketing responses
- Complete new client supplier questionnaires
- Where requested to support relevant BDM’s - Until quotes are automated – create the base quote templates including standard comments and caveates for BDM to then make small amendments and price
- Provide weekly report to Head of Business Development on set KPIs including an update on New Business Forecast/ progress and qualified opportunities issued to the New Business Team
More about You!
Exemplary organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Autonomous working style
- A high level of computer literacy
- Punctual and well organised with the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively.
- Attention to detail - conscientious attitude with a strong attention to detail
- Flexible, proactive, and adaptable approach
- Able to use your own initiative
- Able to offer constructive suggestions for improvement
- Proactive and organised approach to completing multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively to Lucion New Business Client base to discuss open quotations and provide support/assistance where required.
- Work well as a part of a team, providing assistance support and updates were required
As a minimum, you must possess the following:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Methodical and organised
- Knowledge of the UK asbestos management/risk management market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience within an administrative role
Benefits of Working for The Lucion Group
At Lucion, we build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars; engagement, motivation and value, which is upheld by our generous employee benefits. If you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Company matched pension scheme
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- Company car allowance/scheme
- Health cashback scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.