We are looking for:
ROLE: Environmental Due Diligence Graduate and/or Environmental Due Diligence Consultant
LOCATION: The position will be based in Nottingham or Lincoln.
What we need:
Our Environmental Transaction Services Division includes over 30 staff and has grown significantly in the last three years, reflecting our customer focussed approach and success in growing our client base.
We are now looking to recruit a talented and hardworking contaminated land Graduate and/or Consultant grade to join the ETS Division, delivering high-quality contaminated land due diligence Phase I assessments for real estate transactions.
We are looking for someone with the ability to work as part of a team, as well as autonomously with efficient decision-making to suit the needs of the project, team and clients.
With support and guidance from the team and our Academy, this role will be involved in all stages of projects – from the planning of single projects and assignments, undertaking health and safety assessments when site visits required, identifying key milestones and time frames for delivery, through to producing high quality factual and interpretative reporting for UK and international clients.
If you have:
- A developing working knowledge of relevant environmental legislation, standards and guidance.
- A developing working knowledge of office, field/ site work, assessing and interpretation of results and findings of site work.
- A developing working knowledge of the design of conceptual models or thought.
- With supervision and guidance, can produce structured factual and a developing working knowledge of the production of structured geo-environmental interpretative reports (or other relevant outputs) to provide solutions to the client’s business needs.
- A developing knowledge of analytical skills using computer software and technical guidance documents for the assessment of data to determine the required outcome for the project or assignment.
- Sound communication and personal effectiveness skills.
- A developing ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- A Bachelor degree in relevant subject and preferably a secondary qualification, such as an MSc, MEng or similar qualification.
- Demonstration of equivalent qualification or experience.
- Full Driving Licence.
We can offer you:
A nurturing and creative professional environment to build your career and skills, whilst working within the empowered environment of a truly sustainable, globally operating, UK based environmental consultancy, committed to dynamically delivering the best Geo-Environmental, Environmental Planning, EHS and Sustainability advice and support to projects throughout the property and construction sectors.
We will strive to meet the ambition that each and every single member of staff across the entire organisation will be utterly and completely aligned and committed to our cultural ambitions.
Working with us means that you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- Standard annual holiday entitlement of 24 days. Additional holiday entitlement will be awarded at key service milestones of 2,4,6,8 and 10 years’ service.
- Enrolment into the Company pension scheme at a contribution rate of 4% by the Company and you.
- In this role, you will be eligible for a discretionary bonus based upon individual and Company performance payable in September of each year. The Company also reserves the right to make discretionary interim bonus payments to reward excellent personal performance.
The following benefits are also provided following successful completion of your probationary period:
- Life assurance cover to three times annual salary;
- Eligibility for matching contributions from the Company (up to 5% of salary) to the Company pension scheme (optional);
- Unlimited use of Perkbox offering discounts and more from a range of brands and services from gym membership to restaurant deals to high street shopping; and
- Access to the Company’s Employee Assistant Programme.
All candidates are advised to read our Candidate Privacy Notice.