Delta-Simons is a trusted, commercially focused, specialist environmental consultancy focused on delivering the best possible project outcomes for our clients.
We have developed our services to provide intelligent, holistic and bespoke solutions for our clients; delivered at regional and national levels within the UK, as well as internationally through the Inogen® Environmental Alliance, a global network of over 4,330 environmental specialists.
We are looking for a versatile and highly motivated individual to join our energetic and successful Geo-environmental team. The role will include working as part of the team to simplify and resolve environmental and ground risks for our Clients through the provision of technical and commercially excellent advice.
The Geo-environmental team’s mission is to achieve Excellence in our Environment through facilitating sustainable development. We will strive for great client care, being approachable and responsive, delivering clear and concise ground risk advice. We work to foster a safe, rewarding and supportive work environment where our people can reach their full potential, such that we are the first choice for Employees and Clients.
Through the delivery of excellent advice, we endeavour to achieve a strong and sustainable financial performance and create future opportunity for ourselves whilst seeking to make a positive social and environmental impact.
If you are interested in joining us and supporting our mission then please apply below.
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior or Principal Environmental Consultant to join a sustainable, successful environmental consultancy. This role will involve managing and delivering high quality, tailored and commercially focused Environmental Due Diligence services to client base across the UK and Europe.
Based from our Bristol, Birmingham or London office (with travel in the UK and overseas), we need someone with the ability to work as part of a team, as well as autonomously with exceptional technical delivery to satisfy the needs of the project, team and self.
Using solid professional knowledge and experience, we need someone who can complete Transactional Due Diligence for a range of real estate, corporate and tech sector clients for acquisition or divestment purposes. Responsibility for the technical delivery of single-site or multi-site Phase 1 assessments (including to US ASTM E standard), portfolio reviews and related transaction advisory support both in the UK and internationally will also be key.
- Manage and deliver transactional projects for clients across the UK and Europe.
- Deliver multiple time-critical project tasks or components, including completing proposals and reviewing deliverables.
- Project management including the delivery, technical and budgetary aspects of projects.
- Managing and mentoring junior staff.
- Client Account Management.
More About You!
- Solid experience in producing / reviewing factual and interpretative reports or deliverables; assimilating desk study data; site information and information from third parties to provide solutions to the client’s issues.
- A proven track record of providing commercially sound transactional advice.
- Project management experience of transactional due diligence.
- Technically competent and up to speed with current legislation, best practice and standards.
- Have a minimum of 4 years environmental consultancy experience.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject. A secondary qualification, such as an MSc, MEng or similar qualification, would be advantageous.
- It is desirable to be a Member of Professional Body preferably working towards Chartered status.
- Full UK driving license.
Benefits of Working with Delta Simons
We guarantee that our business will be truly sustainable. Empowering its staff to do great things, which will enrich the business and generate a massive value for the environment and its Shareholders. We will strive to meet the ambition that each and every single member of staff across the entire organisation will be utterly and completely aligned and committed to our cultural ambitions.
Working with us means that you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- Standard annual holiday entitlement of 24 days. Additional holiday entitlement will be awarded at key service milestones of 2,4,6,8 and 10 years’ service.
- Enrolment into the Company pension scheme at a contribution rate of 4% by the Company and you.
- In this role, you will be eligible for a discretionary bonus based upon individual and Company performance payable in September of each year. The Company also reserves the right to make discretionary interim bonus payments to reward excellent personal performance.
- The following benefits are also provided following successful completion of your probationary period:
- Life assurance cover to three times annual salary.
- Eligibility for matching contributions from the Company (up to 5% of salary) to the Company pension scheme (optional).
- Unlimited use of Perkbox offering discounts and more from a range of brands and services from gym membership to restaurant deals to high street shopping.
- Access to the Company’s Employee Assistant Programme.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants. Delta Simons is an equal opportunities employer.
All candidates are advised to read our Candidate Privacy Notice