Contracts and Equipment Coordinator
Delta-Simons is a trusted, commercially focused, specialist environmental consultancy focused on delivering the best possible project outcomes for our clients.
We have developed our services to provide intelligent, holistic and bespoke solutions for our clients; delivered at regional and national levels within the UK, as well as internationally through the Inogen® Environmental Alliance, a global network of over 4,330 environmental specialists.
We are looking for a versatile and highly motivated individual to join our energetic and successful Geo-environmental team. The role will include working as part of the team to simplify and resolve environmental and ground risks for our Clients through the provision of technical and commercially excellent advice.
The Geo-environmental team’s mission is to achieve Excellence in our Environment through facilitating sustainable development. We will strive for great client care, being approachable and responsive, delivering clear and concise ground risk advice. We work to foster a safe, rewarding and supportive work environment where our people can reach their full potential, such that we are the first choice for Employees and Clients.
Through the delivery of excellent advice, we endeavour to achieve a strong and sustainable financial performance and create future opportunity for ourselves whilst seeking to make a positive social and environmental impact.
If you are interested in joining us and supporting our mission then please apply below.
You will coordinate the development of tools and systems to support procurement of contract (i.e., booking of internal or external drilling team(s), or other external plant or equipment suppliers or services) and support their administration within the Business Unit. Your overview of the equipment logistics will ensure the team's delivery needs are met.
- Supporting the technical teams within the Business Unit by effectively coordinating equipment needs: transit, logistics and suitability of equipment.
- Keeping abreast of the condition and serviceability of equipment and other consumable Site stock requirements, calibrations and service requirements and ensuring these are co-ordinated.
- Developing tools and systems to support procurement of contract (i.e., booking of internal or external drilling team(s), or other external plant or equipment suppliers or services).
- Developing knowledge of relevant legislation, standards and guidance.
- Engaging and professional communication with colleagues and all stakeholders.
More About You!
- Relevant qualification and/or experience in Business Studies (e.g. at A-level / diploma or graduate level).
- Experience and or training in procurement / logistics.
- Exemplary organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to anticipate potential risks with solutions that minimise project disruption.
- Experience / developing interest in procurement and / or logistics co-ordination.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel. Knowledge of GIS is considered beneficial.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team.
- Excellent communication and personal effectiveness skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the business and external stakeholders.
- A full UK Driving Licence (manual).
Benefits of Working with Delta-Simons
At Delta-Simons, recruiting and retaining the best individuals is key to our success and continued growth. We celebrate our staff by offering:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- Company matched pension scheme.
- 24 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Extensive training opportunities and supported CPD.
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance.
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, from a range of brands and services including gym membership and restaurant deals.
- Supported opportunities for volunteering and community action.
Delta-Simons is an equal opportunities employer.
All candidates are advised to read our Candidate Privacy Notice.