Lucion Services is a market-leading TIC, providing trusted, accredited, and certified hazardous material risk management to the UK and internationally. As a group of risk management companies, our team continues to accelerate forward beyond the capabilities of other market providers. With continuous investment into people, training and development, Lucion employees experience a fast, personal training programme. With significant growth in our chosen sectors, our team have opportunities to work in new and challenging environments across the world.
As a Legionella Risk Assessor/Consultant, you will be joining our subsidiary company Lucion Environmental, the UK's market-leading, accredited provider of hazardous materials testing, inspection, and consultancy. You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced development environment but in return, you will receive an industry-leading remuneration package and, as an international provider and a market leader, we can offer you career opportunities and development like never before.
If you are interested in joining the new wave of hazardous material experts, then apply below.
Operating on-site and in the office the Legionella Risk Assessor & Consultant ensures that service delivery in the field of Legionella Control and Water Hygiene exceeds client and business objectives. The role incorporates elements of account, operational, technical (QHSE) and project management. The person must have a clear understanding of client goals, and through proactive monitoring and liaison in conjunction with Account Managers, Operations and Area Directors will set account and project objectives to ensure goals are attained whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell, cross-sell and generate account growth. The Legionella Risk Assessor and Consultant will report to the Technical Manager and success in the role will lead to development and the potential to manage the delivery of Legionella Control and Water Hygiene Services
Account Management (supported by Key Account Manager)
- Responsibility for the performance of Legionella services within accounts working proactively to ensure growth, revenue and profitability are all aligned with Lucion’s goals
- Responsible for the debt cycle of the accounts, ensuring all services are delivered in line with the contract and purchase order whilst also commercially managing projects and the Application for Payment process. In addition where required proactively act upon any aged debt requirements with the credit control team to exceed targets
- Working alongside the operational function to plan new work streams, mobilise new orders and ensure the management team has a full understanding of contractual requirements, reducing the time from order award to site commencement
- Supporting the Account Managers to proactively monitor the performance of the function (e.g. Service delivery, KPIs, QHSE, Financial Performance) making management actions to maintaining revenue & profit levels
- Proactively identify, and take timely actions on opportunities to improve contract delivery and increase revenue opportunities to maximise Gross Profit (GP)
- Responsible for establishing budgets with the Client and Company, proactively managing existing accounts to meet the monthly revenue target requirements of the national team
- Working with the Account Managers implementing account development strategy to maximise the opportunity for direct and indirect sales during the time that Lucion service this account
Operational Management (supported by Area Operations)
- Working with the Heads of Operations to ensure daily/weekly deployment of operational resource on-site, using company systems to proactively maximise utilisation rates of the team
- Maintaining excellent customer service relationships by liaising with clients to answer queries, facilitate work requests and deliver a trusted service
- Creating NexGen jobs, with full detail and ensure correlation with the area work scheduler
- Identifying opportunities to improve KPIs and provide increased utilisation of operational resource
- Representing Lucion, in a consultancy capacity in relation to Legionella and Water Hygiene Services
- Monitoring operational performance and productivity, regularly reviewing skill levels against job requirements
- Ensuring high-quality NexGen (and client system administration) amongst the operations team to ensure correct use and accurate data collection is achieved
- Responding to day to day queries, enquiries and requirements, providing specialist technical advice as required
- Undertaking any other duties as requested by the Operations Director, Account Manager or Area Directors
- Project Management of Legionella related works packages and schemes projects including completing client documentation & preparation of Technical Specifications
Technical Management (Supported by the Technical Team)
- Ensuring service delivery teams are complying with H&S legislation, statutory duties and adhering to accreditation standards
- Acting promptly on any internal or external audit/assessment findings that apply locally
- Assisting with incident investigation and resolution handling (inc. complaints, accidents, NCFs, near misses, TCBAs, RTAs, etc.)
- Ensuring systems compliance and proper use of NexGen Assurance
- Collaborating with the Area Technical Manager to ensure all staff are appropriately trained and authorised to work on site
- Creation maintenance of our Legionella and Water Hygiene related Technical Operating Procedures (TOPs)
- Participating in any assessment visits from external organisations
- Ensuring quality assurance processes are adhered to (inc. Report QC, Audits)
- Managing all local Assets (Equipment & Facilities) including calibration, servicing, repairs, assessments etc.
- Promoting and maintaining positive QHSE cultural awareness within the Legionella team
- Promoting and encouraging employee engagement with TCBA initiatives (inc. appointment of an effective TCBA employee representative)
- Promoting employee wellbeing and raising welfare considerations
- Acting as the subject matter expert for Legionella and Water Hygiene related services
More About You!
- Detailed knowledge and demonstrable experience of managing contractual agreements with the provision of testing, inspection and consultancy services
- Customer focussed with a strong aptitude for selling services to clients and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Strong technical knowledge with experience of completing desktop reviews, gap analyses, technical specifications and delivering surveys using bespoke client systems
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team of multiple people delivering work to a high standard
- Good client liaison skills for handling technical queries and/or complaints
- Relevant industry competence qualification(s) i.e. P401-P405 or CoCA (Asbestos) or working towards this qualification.
- In house, or external training, to a standard to satisfy any inspection/testing activities, having had some practical experience of surveying and analytical air monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Competent in using IT tools and technical equipment
- A UK driving licence (preferably clean) - Flexible to travel across the UK
Benefits of Working with Lucion
At Lucion, we build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars: engagement, motivation and value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package. If you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid travel time
- Company matched pension scheme
- Bi-annual team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.