Lucion Services is a market-leading TIC, providing trusted, accredited, and certified hazardous material risk management to the UK and internationally. As a group of risk management companies, our team continues to accelerate forward beyond the capabilities of other market providers. With continuous investment into people, training and development, Lucion employees experience a fast, personal training programme. With significant growth in our chosen sectors, our team have opportunities to work in new and challenging environments across the world.
As a Senior Asbestos Consultant, you will be joining our subsidiary company Lucion Environmental, the UK's market-leading, accredited provider of hazardous materials testing, inspection, and consultancy.
You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced development environment but in return, you will receive an industry-leading remuneration package and, as an international provider and a market leader, we can offer you career opportunities and development like never before.
If you are interested in joining the new wave of hazardous material experts, then apply below.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide services directly to clients, developers, contractors and designers as well as a number of projects varying in scale and complexity.
- Provide fee-earning asbestos consultancy to clients in accordance with all legislative and company procedures.
- Responsible for own workload, clients, business development, commercial and financial management and coordination of sub-contractors.
- Team working within Lucion Environmental and the Lucion Services Group.
- Supporting tenders, marketing and commercial teams.
- Monitoring and reporting own sales revenue, turnover, costs.
- Efficient use of time and resources.
- Potential to provide consultancy services and fee earning across more than one service line, including the core services of asbestos and CDM.
- Effective use of technologies and processes, Including Nexgen and other business processes & procedures.
- Self Development.
- Fees expectation £140k to £150k per year.
More About You!
You should have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the asbestos industry and have worked on numerable projects of varying scale and complexity across a range of sectors. You will be providing risk management, consultancy services, technical advice and support to clients including the preparation of technical proposals, budget and target costs for Asbestos reactive repairs and removal project works, The creation of management plans and reviews and support of organisations management arrangements and procedures.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- A strong technical understanding and practical application of Asbestos compliance regulations and guidance.
- Commitment to providing high-quality client service and to apply best practice.
- Experience in managing a number of projects and Clients within a consultancy environment.
- Ability to provide asbestos repair and removal project works specifications and technical proposals and the provision of budget/ target costs.
- Relevant industry competence qualification(s) i.e. BOHS P402, P405, P407 and CCP/CoCA qualifications (or equivalent).
- Commercial management, lead generation, prospecting and networking, preparation of quotes etc.
- Working knowledge of the requirements of ISO/IEC17025 and ISO17020.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation including CDM 2015.
- Excellent communication, client relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- A desire to make a positive and significant contribution within the division and to the overall reputation of the company.
- Other qualifications such as NEBOSH / CITB and the ability to deliver training would be advantageous.
- Previous training experience/willingness to deliver training.
Benefits of Working with Lucion
At Lucion, we build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars: engagement, motivation and value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package. If you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid travel time
- Company matched pension scheme
- Bi-annual team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.