Lucion Services is a market-leading TIC, providing trusted, accredited, and certified hazardous material risk management to the UK and internationally. As a group of risk management companies, our team continues to accelerate forward beyond the capabilities of other market providers.
As a Civils Operative, you will be joining our subsidiary company Lucion Infrastructure, the UK's market-leading, accredited provider of hazardous materials management and ground investigations across multiple sectors.
You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced development environment but in return, you will receive an industry-leading remuneration package and, as an international provider and a market leader, we can offer you career opportunities and development like never before.
If you are interested in joining the new wave of hazardous material experts, then apply below.
The Lucion Infrastructure Civils Operatives support our Surveyors undertaking invasive investigations into highway structures and brown field sites and also undertake removal of non-licenced asbestos materials (waterproofing membranes etc).
- Core drilling & investigation of highway structures
- Trial pitting
- Service investigation and identification trial pits
- Structure dimensional surveys
- Reinstatement of surfacing after investigation work
- Confined space access support
- High level access support
- Land investigation work
- Land remediation
- Site representation of Lucion Environmental Ordering materials
- Arranging plant hire
- Application of written method statements
- Deliver site work to an outstanding standard
More About You!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in small teams
- The ability to use own initiative if working alone
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible approach to out-of-hours working and travelling away
- Attention to detail for accurate data
- Hands on experience of using tools and technical equipment (including IT)
- Willingness to work in a ‘hands on’, physical role.
- Experience in the use or operation of mechanical plant would be advantageous
- A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
Benefits of Working with Lucion
At Lucion, we build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars: engagement, motivation and value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package. If you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid travel time
- Company matched pension scheme
- Bi-annual team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.